[WSBAPT] Life in general

Jim Doran jim at doranlegal.com
Wed Apr 7 12:54:45 PDT 2021

It is not as lively here because of the Covid, but it will return.  the
people were out in droves for Semana Santa.

BTW, I do have two very lovely apartments in Guanajuato in a
perfect setting.  Let me know if you get interested in returning for a few
weeks.  It is dangerous....you will fall in love with the small city.

Jim
James R. Doran
Attorney at Law
100 E. Pine Street -  Suite 205