[WSBAPT] GAL Required?

Jeff at bellanddavispllc.com Jeff at bellanddavispllc.com
Mon Apr 5 15:48:27 PDT 2021

Now this is interesting.  Client’s divorced son died.  There is a potential WD case.  Son has a minor child who lives with the ex-W.  Client is the son’s mother and is aware any WD proceeds must go to minor child.  Is a GAL for the minor necessary just to start the probate so the WD action can be filed?

Jeff Davis