[WSBAPT] Business Attorney

Juhl, Hans P. Juhl at ryanlaw.com
Sat Apr 3 07:18:41 PDT 2021

Sangeeta, Kevin Collette at our firm has tons of experience with franchising- 206-464-4224.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 2, 2021, at 5:33 PM, Sangeeta Saigal <attorney at sangeetasaigal.com> wrote:

[EXTERNAL]
Happy Friday!

Have a PC who needs assistance to franchise their business.

Would appreciate any recommendations or self referrals I can pass on to PC.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Have a great weekend.

Sangeeta

Sent from my iPhone

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and
may be protected by the attorney/client privilege, work product
doctrine, or other nondisclosure protection. If you believe that it has
been sent to you in error, you may not read, disclose, print, copy,
store or disseminate the e-mail or any attachments or the information
in them. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify this firm immediately by replying to this communication or by
calling toll free 800-458-5973 or if International collect
at (206) 464-4224.