[WSBAPT] Mandatory attorney retirement - Ken Luce

Heather Benedict hjelbenedict at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 09:41:09 PDT 2020

I need help to stop attorney, Kenyon E. Luce, from harassing myself and my
sister. Clearly, he is no longer fit to practice law.  He has shown up at
my place of work unannounced, hired a private investigator, slandered my
good character, is trying to garnish my wages, meanwhile has sent back over
45 checks I’ve tried to send him. He continues to sue me in my
late-mother’s probate where he “lost” her will, yet then challenges an
order of intestacy. Let’s just say it’s pretty obvious he is hiding her
will and because it’s a felony in Washington State, Mr. Luce is doing
everything he can to cover up his crime. All I ask is for this sick fat man
to leave me alone.

Anyone have an example letter to send to the Washington State Bar
Association to demand an attorney who’s lost his mind have his law license
revoked?

Thanks!