[WSBAPT] referral for estate settlement; decedent Gig Harbor resident

Kate Szurek kate at skagitlaw.com
Tue Sep 22 14:31:13 PDT 2020

One of my estate planning clients referred Norwegian relatives to me, with request for help in administering the estate of a brother who immigrated to the US in 1949 and died a resident of Gig Harbor.  Anyone in Pierce County (or elsewhere) who would be interested in possibly handling and would like more information?

Short version:  Unknown re Will.  Never married, no close family relations in US. "Valuable property shoreside of inner bay in Gig Harbor."

Thanks in advance.

Kate

Kate Szurek, J.D., LL.M. (in Taxation)
kate at skagitlaw.com<mailto:kate at skagitlaw.com>

[SkagitLaw_Signature (2)]
Skagit Law Group, PLLC
P.O. Box 336 / 227 Freeway Drive, Suite B
Mount Vernon, WA  98273
360.336.1000
360.336.6690 (fax)
http://www.skagitlaw.com<http://www.skagitlaw.com/>