[WSBAPT] Asset Protection Trust (Medical Bills)

Nicholas Pleasants nick at pleasantslaw.com
Mon Sep 14 18:17:35 PDT 2020

PC may consider a trust sitused in another state (e.g. Delaware, Nevada, South Dakota or Alaska), that is friendlier to Asset Protection.
I usually just refer to Shreya and Colin Ley at Layroots, this is their focus. https://www.layroots.com/
Best,
Nick
Nicholas Pleasants
Pleasants Law Firm, P.S.
2300 130th Ave NE, Suite A-101
Bellevue, WA 98005-1755
(425) 615-7070 tel/fax
nick at pleasantslaw.com<mailto:nick at pleasantslaw.com>
The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged and is confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient, or any employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient. Any unauthorized use, distribution or copying of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original message and all attachments from your electronic files.