[WSBAPT] What obligation does an attorney have to provide their malpractice information?

Martin msilver at wolfenet.com
Fri Sep 11 17:13:03 PDT 2020

I don't know that WA lawyers are required to carry insurance, but I have
done this a few times and I just told the attorney I think he is in error
and unless he/she wants to sit down and talk I will file an action.  If they
are covered they will tender the defense unless they want to cover the tab
themselves.