[WSBAPT] Referral for Texas Attorney

Terry Tassin tjt at smoklaw.com
Fri Sep 11 14:33:47 PDT 2020

You might try contacting Josh Cummings – he should be able to point you in the right direction:

            ATLAS, HALL & RODRIGUEZ, LLP
            818 Pecan Blvd. (78501)
            P.O. Box 3725
            McAllen, TX 78502
            Main Number             (956) 682-5501
            Fax Number               (956) 686-6109
            E-mail Address          alortiz at atlashall.com
            Offices in: McAllen, Brownsville, Austin, and Uvalde

            Joshua Cummings, Partner – does probate
            McAllen office
            Tel: 956-632-8230

--------
Terry J. Tassin, Jr.
Scarborough McNeese Oelke & Kilkenny, P.C.
Five Centerpointe Drive, Suite 240
Lake Oswego, Oregon  97035-8682<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>
Phone: 503.601.3698<tel:503.601.3698>
Fax: 503.601.3699<tel:503.601.3699>
tjt at smoklaw.com<mailto:tjt at smoklaw.com>

Given current circumstances due to COVID-19, please note that I will be working from home intermittently, and communicating via email will be the best way to reach me until further notice.

The information transmitted in this e-mail message and attachments, if any, may be attorney-client information, including privileged or confidential material, and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. Distribution to, or review by, unauthorized persons is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete this transmission including attachments, if any.