[WSBAPT] notice of filing lost will

Josh Grant jgrant at accima.com
Wed Sep 9 16:12:42 PDT 2020

Thanks Jane,

In going over 11.20.070 it seems to only say that the court can “take proof of the execution and validity of the will and establish it, notice to all persons interested having been first given”.  The way I read it no hearing is required, just notice.  I have received Letters T in the past by mailing copies of the will and declarations in support to ex parte, without a hearing, but I may have had all heirs sign off on it...??  For reasons, including a disabled heir, it won’t be easy getting those signatures.  But I would like to avoid a hearing.
Josh
Joshua F. Grant

P. O. Box 619
Wilbur, WA 99185