[WSBAPT] notice of filing lost will

Josh Grant jgrant at accima.com
Wed Sep 9 14:24:28 PDT 2020

I have a client who will attempt to probate a lost will.
RCW 11.20.070 says that:  If a will has been lost or destroyed under circumstances such that the loss or destruction does not have the effect of revoking the will, the court may take proof of the execution and validity of the will and establish it, notice to all persons interested having been first given.
I am wondering how much notice is required.
I thought I would send copies to all beneficiaries and heirs at law (same)  and I will probably set a date on which an order will be requested.
Do you think 10 days would suffice?
Josh
Joshua F. Grant

P. O. Box 619