[WSBAPT] Can anyone recommend a tax lawyer who can address tax issues in wrongful death/ survival actions?

Andrekita Silva ak at seattle-silvalaw.com
Thu Sep 3 19:04:26 PDT 2020

  Listserve,

I am still trying to figure out the best way to characterize
settlement funds resulting from a wrongful death/ survival action.

Can anyone recommend a tax lawyer who can clarify the tax issue?
If they know something about tax issues involving settlements for
foreign beneficiaries, even better. And by “foreign beneficiary” , I
mean a non U.S. Citizen who has never lived in the U.S.
Thank you!

andrekita
Law Office of F. Andrekita Silva
1325 Fourth Avenue, Suite 2000