[WSBAPT] Opening out of state estate account

chris at hendry-law.com chris at hendry-law.com
Thu Sep 3 12:11:36 PDT 2020

I have a client who lives in Oregon and is the PR for an estate here in
Washington. She attempted to open an estate account with Chase but was told
she would need a letter from me with the following:

-Attorney's signature and bar license number

-Case number

-Executor's / administrator's / personal representative's name

-Language authorizing attorney to represent customer

-Language confirming the court documents from different state are
enforceable in jurisdiction / state presented

-Ward's name

Has anyone else ran into this? If so, could you direct me to where I can
find "Language confirming the court documents from different state are
enforceable in jurisdiction / state presented?"

Respectfully,

Chris Hendry

Chris Hendry
Hendry Law, PLLC

Address:
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/6100+219th+St+SW+%23480,+Mountlake+Terrac
e,+WA+98043/@47.8002403,-122.3188614,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x54901aaf2
bef7047:0x343f6576b3b8b13d!8m2!3d47.8002403!4d-122.3166727> 1001 Yakima Ave.
STE 1 Tacoma, WA 98405
Phone: (253) 441-7826
Email:  <mailto:chris at hendry-law.com> chris at hendry-law.com
Website:  <http://www.hendry-law.com> www.hendry-law.com

The information contained in this e-mail communication is privileged and/or
entity named above. If the reader of this communication is not the intended
copying of this communication or the information contained herein is
please immediately notify me by return e-mail and then delete this e-mail
from your system. Thank you.