[WSBAPT] Credit Union will not honor Community Property Agreement

Mike Winslow mike at winslegal.com
Wed Sep 2 10:59:53 PDT 2020

Tnx for samples and tnx to all who posted on this.

Mike

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it’s confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, it’s too late to stop reading this message, but you may not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.