[WSBAPT] Referral - Estate/Trust Attorney

Setareh Mahmoodi mahmoodi.setareh at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 17:56:43 PDT 2020

Hi Daniel,

I am right around the corner in Bothell and would be happy to help them! My
contact information is below. Thanks so much!

Setareh

*Setareh Mahmoodi *

*Attorney at Law *

*18222 104th Ave NE, Suite 103*

*Bothell, WA 98011*

*Phone: 425-806-1500*

*Fax: 425-489-4142 (Please email documents if at all possible)*

*Email: SM at LawOfficesofSM.com*

*Website: **http://www.lawofficesofsm.com/ <http://www.lawofficesofsm.com/>*

On Thu, Oct 29, 2020 at 5:24 PM Daniel Hembree <dan at snocolegal.com> wrote:

> Good Afternoon,
>

> PC’s father is in his 90s and he recently sold his homestead acreage in
> Woodinville for a sizeable amount.  PC, and presumably the father, seek an
> experienced attorney to explore estate planning options, possibly a trust.
> North Snohomish County area preferred and self-referrals are welcome.
>

> Thank you,
>
> Dan
>

> *The Hembree Law Firm, PLLC*
>
> 21 Ave A, Suite C
>
> Snohomish, WA. 98290
>
> www.snocolegal.com
>
> (360) 863-3185 - Office
>
> (360) 243-0606 – Fax
>

> *CONFIDENTIALITY:* This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and
> may be protected by the attorney/client privilege, work product doctrine,
> or other nondisclosure protection. If you believe that it has been sent to
> you in error, you may not read, disclose, print, copy, store or disseminate
> the e-mail or any attachments or the information in them. If you have
> received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by reply
> to this communication or by calling 360.863.3185.  Thank you.

> others.***

*Best regards, *

*Setareh Mahmoodi *

*Attorney at Law *

*18222 104th Ave NE, Suite 103*

*Bothell, WA 98011*

*Phone: 425-806-1500*

*Fax: 425-489-4142 (Please email documents if at all possible)*

*Email: SM at LawOfficesofSM.com*

*Website: **http://www.lawofficesofsm.com/ <http://www.lawofficesofsm.com/>*

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:* This email message and any attachments is a
transmission from the law firm and is intended for the recipient only.  It
may contain information that is confidential and legally protected by the
attorney-client, work product and/or other privileges.  If you are not the
designated or intended recipient, please destroy the message without
disclosing any of its contents and notify us immediately by reply email or
by calling (425) 806-1500.

Pursuant to U.S. Treasury Department Regulations, we are now required to
advise you that, unless otherwise expressly indicated, any federal tax
advice contained in this communication, including attachments and
enclosures, is not intended or written to be used, and may not be used, for
the purpose of (i) avoiding tax-related penalties under the Internal
Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party
any tax-related matters addressed herein.