[WSBAPT] Tax Lien

Jayne Gilbert jgilbertatty at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 17:51:22 PDT 2020

My client owned real property with her Mother. IRS put
a tax lien on the property (against the mother). She was put on an auto
payment with her bank. She has since passed away.

The IRS has refused to tell the daughter the amount owing on the lien. The
bank account is now closed, because all funds have been paid out to the IRS.

Does anyone on this listserv have a name and address for an IRS department
or agent we could contact to find out how much is owed and ultimately pay
off the lien?

Thank you

Jayne Marsh Gilbert
Gilbert and Gilbert Lawyers, PS