[WSBAPT] Help - Personal Property Letters

Eden Rubenstein Toner attorneytoner at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 27 14:29:30 PDT 2020

I've never had to litigate it, but my understanding is that it would fail
for lack of specificity.

Eden Rubenstein Toner

Attorney at Law

Mail only:  21301 Hwy 410 E, #140

Bonney Lake, WA  98391

Phone 206-953-4485

www.edenrtoner.com

     IMPORTANT:  This e-mail message is intended to be confidential, only
for the use of the intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended
recipient, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please
notify me by return e-mail, then destroy all copies of the message and its
attachments, if any.  Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

     NOTE:  My email is not encrypted.  Please contact me before sending
sensitive information.