[WSBAPT] Question regarding intestate distribution

Dewey Weddle DWWeddle at msn.com
Wed Oct 14 13:59:44 PDT 2020

Oh wise ones,

I want to thank everyone who responded to my question regarding distribution of a life insurance benefit in an intestate probate where the beneficiary of the policy was the estate of the decedent.

The collective experience and wisdom of the members of this listserv is an invaluable resource.  Thanks again to all who responded, and I hope everyone reading this is staying safe and sane in these difficult times.

Kind regards to all,

Dewey

Law Office of Dewey W. Weddle, PLLC

909 7th Street