[WSBAPT] Hiring Estate Planning Attorney

Joe Pew joe at scarfflaw.com
Wed Oct 7 14:07:47 PDT 2020

Listmates,

We want to hire an estate planning attorney, ideally someone with 5+ years' experience working with high net worth clients involving complex estate planning issues.  An existing book of business is welcome but not required as we have work available to keep the candidate busy.  If you, or anyone you know, may be a good candidate and are interested in working in a Mercer Island law firm with collegial atmosphere, flexible (and remote) work hours and fast partnership track, please email me at joe at scarfflaw.com<mailto:joe at scarfflaw.com> or Stuart Scarff at stuart at scarfflaw.com<mailto:stuart at scarfflaw.com>.

Thanks,

Joe

Joseph N. Pew, V, Esq.
Scarff Law Firm, PLLC
3035 Island Crest Way
Suite 201
Mercer Island, WA 98040
206.236.1500<tel:206.236.1500>       206.905.5912 (fax)
joe at scarfflaw.com<mailto:joe at scarfflaw.com>
www.scarfflaw.com<http://www.scarfflaw.com/>
[FaceBook-icon]<http://www.facebook.com/ScarffLawFirm>Like Us on Facebook
[social-linkedin-box-blue-icon]<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joe-pew/8/1a8/779/>Find Me on LinkedIn