[WSBAPT] Sacramento Referral

Thomas M. Culbertson tculbertson at lukins.com
Mon Oct 5 09:34:18 PDT 2020

Hi Carol, I hope you are doing well and surviving all aspects of the pandemic.  In Sacramento I would suggest Frayda Bruton.  I have worked with her a couple of times on small matters, and right now we are tag-teaming an estate/trust administration for a California decedent with a Spokane PR.

Frayda Lee Bruton
Address: 3638 American River Dr, Sacramento, CA 95864-5901
Phone Number: (916) 444-8826
Fax Number: (916) 444-2684
Email:  fb at fraydabrutonlaw.com

Tom

THOMAS M. CULBERTSON  I  Lukins & Annis, PS
717 W. Sprague Ave, Suite 1600, Spokane, WA 99201
(509) 455-9555  I  fax (509) 363-2500  I  tculbertson at lukins.com<mailto:tculbertson at lukins.com>