[WSBAPT] 2 probates?

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Fri Oct 2 14:20:36 PDT 2020

I am sure there are other’s out there that might (read “will”) disagree with me but I typically open 2 probates in this circumstances (and usually cut a break on the billing because there is 2 😉).  I suppose the PR of the Mother’s estate can file a lack of probate affidavit and record that and then just do the mother’s probate but I think I’m a little old school and I want a title company to not have to look twice at a subsequent sale/transfer.

Good Luck -

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden