[WSBAPT] Supplementing petition for non-intervention powers

Heather de Vrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Thu Oct 1 15:06:30 PDT 2020

If you didn’t include in brother’s declination that he consented to her appointment, with full nonintervention powers, notice and hearing is generally required for nonintervention powers to be granted.

Heather

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image003.jpg at 01D69804.6F1E82D0]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
heatherd at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:heatherd at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>
Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>

For the latest information regarding firm operations and to see precautions we are taking in light of the Coronavirus crisis please visit our firm’s website, www.WestSeattleLaw.com<http://www.WestSeattleLaw.com>.
If I am sick, I will stay home, I ask you to do the same.

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.