[WSBAPT] Special Needs Trust for beneficiary during probate

sdonahue at sdonahuelaw.com sdonahue at sdonahuelaw.com
Thu Oct 1 14:52:06 PDT 2020

Hello Suzanne,

I did a special needs trust in a similar circumstance.  I can send you the template if you will email me privately.  The disabled person cannot receive money directly from the probate otherwise will lose her SSI.  But, the court can order that her portion of the estate go directly into the trust.  The Trustee can create the trust and take it to court for an order establishing it.  You can see the language in the trust document I can send to you.

Susan

Susan Donahue

Law Office of Susan Donahue

125 West 2nd Avenue, Suite “B”