[WSBAPT] protecting address information during probate

Eleanor Doermann eleanor.doermann at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 11:05:30 PST 2020

To the List,

I am preparing to open probate for an intestate estate where notice needs to
be given to all the decedent's siblings and half-siblings. A half-sister
does not want her location revealed to a half-brother, not even her city and
state, because of legitimate safety concerns. My client is full sibling of
the decedent. I am trying to figure out how much address information I can
leave out, redact, or otherwise protect on behalf of this beneficiary, both
in the initial petition and in the required declarations of mailing of
notice in the court file. Any recommendations?

Best wishes,

Eleanor Doermann

               14900 Interurban Ave. S. Ste. 271

                   Tukwila, WA 98168