[WSBAPT] Probate question

Jennifer Johnson jmhanigan at cni.net
Fri Nov 20 09:51:38 PST 2020

I haven’t mailed the notice yet.

I’m sure I wasn’t super clear about the facts…decedent passed away with a will that leaves everything to three sons, and their issue if they predecease her.  Two sons predeceased her, each having three children.  One of the children of one of the sons was legally adopted by another man.  I wasn’t aware of that until right after I obtained Letters.

Thanks, Jennifer