[WSBAPT] Walla Walla probate

Amy Goertz amyjgoertz at icloud.com
Wed Nov 18 15:15:29 PST 2020

Good afternoon,

I have a potential client looking for a probate attorney in Walla Walla to take on what sounds like it might be a bit of a contentious matter. The client is a non-family member and was named Executor and has been appointed as PR of the Estate, but the family members have now gotten separate counsel and it sounds like the client is dissatisfied with the current attorney’s timely management of the estate and the flow of information.

Any suggestions for an experienced probate attorney in Walla Walla?

Thanks in advance - I will pass along recommendations.

Amy

Amy J. Goertz, J.D.
Goertz & Lambrecht PLLC
amyjgoertz at icloud.com <mailto:amyjgoertz at icloud.com>