[WSBAPT] IRS Loop

rob at hctc.com rob at hctc.com
Tue Nov 17 14:17:02 PST 2020

This is routine for them. I just went through sort of thing. The agents,
when you finally get them, are often very frustrated and sympathetic, but
nothing they can do. What finally worked for me was to, yes, keep calling
the number at different times of day until someone did answer.

Robert D. Wilson-Hoss