[WSBAPT] Thank you/charitable bequests

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Tue Nov 17 09:41:22 PST 2020

I'd like to thank all of you for your feedback.

I don't know why but I keep having the gut feeling that just leaving the charity selection to the Personal Representative is unwise - and I don't think you can incorporate a list by reference - I'm good on the tax part of this type of bequest - I just can't shake the feeling that it doesn't make sense to leave a list outside the Will - any additional feedback on this particular point is appreciated.  I did like the idea of limited power of appointment.

Thanks again - you all are appreciated!

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden