[WSBAPT] Declaration of Erik and Scott

James W. Spencer jamess at brothershenderson.com
Mon Nov 16 12:47:54 PST 2020

I dunno, but it makes for some entertaining reading!

James W. Spencer
Attorney at Law
In an effort to help combat the spread of COVID-19, I am presently working remotely. Our office is running on reduced staff and we are taking in-person meetings only in limited circumstances. During this time, please expect some delays in response time. Thank you for your patience.
Brothers & Henderson, P.S.
2722 Eastlake Avenue East, Suite 200
Seattle, Washington 98102
Phone: (206) 324-4300 x106