[WSBAPT] Declaration of Erik and Scott

G M galemcarthur at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 12:38:24 PST 2020

Michael and Christi,

And can you explain the check titled “surfboard” as this does relate to the
estate, which you oversee. It has nothing to do with someone named “Hunter.”

Are you trying to pay me for a surfboard, if so, what is the dollar amount
from the check that totals a surfboard.

Should I send Christi a small claims notice instead of you for the
surfboard?

Gale