[WSBAPT] Oregon Will and Self Proving Affidavits

Jamia Burns jamia at jamiaburnslaw.com
Thu Nov 12 10:15:43 PST 2020

I have had a will admitted when I found obituaries for the two witnesses
and presented them to the court.

Respectfully,

Jamia S. Burns
Office: 1200 Dupont St., Suite 1-D
Bellingham, WA 98225 (By Appointment Only)
Mail: P.O. Box 29453
Bellingham, WA 98228
jamia at jamiaburnslaw.com
www.jamiaburnslaw.com

NOTICE: This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged material and is
intended for use solely by the above-referenced recipient. Any review,
copying, printing, disclosure, distribution, or other use by any other
person or entity is strictly prohibited. If you are not the named
recipient, or believe you have received this e-mail in error, please reply
to the sender and delete the copy you received. Thank you.