[WSBAPT] Probate Notice Sent to Creditor but Collection Agency Responds

Joshua McKarcher josh at mckarcherlaw.com
Mon Nov 9 17:59:40 PST 2020

Jayne,

I follow, and this seems reasonable to me. (I had understood you to mean you would do nothing.) At least you are communicating with the assignee and asserting the timeframe in which you believe they must act based on the prior notice. If they do not timely file or assert otherwise, then it seems very reasonable to proceed without paying the claim.

All the best, Josh