[WSBAPT] Probate Notice Sent to Creditor but Collection Agency Responds

Jayne Gilbert jgilbertatty at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 13:49:55 PST 2020

Joshua: Wouldn't the assignee "inherit" the standing of the assignor's
claim under the statute of limitations?
I don't see how a Creditor can receive notice on a certain day, wait, and
then at the last minute assign
the claim to the collection company, thus extending the statutory bar.

Jayne Marsh Gilbert
Gilbert and Gilbert Lawyers, PS