[WSBAPT] Newspaper County Legal Publication

Mike Winslow mike at winslegal.com
Mon Nov 2 09:50:08 PST 2020

The Whidbey News Times is the legal publication in Island County now. The Coupeville Examiner Aka the Whidbey Examiner is defunct. I just had to check this the other day, and found the probate website list was out of date on Island Co. FYI.

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it’s confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, it’s too late to stop reading this message, but you may not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.