[WSBAPT] Easiest Title Cos. for Lack of Probate Affidavit

Mike Winslow mike at winslegal.com
Thu May 21 14:59:52 PDT 2020

1) If first spouse to die left LWT which left all to surviving spouse, I
expect you could obtain agreement to insure around this issue with recording
the LWT and LOPA. If no LWT, then go back to square one.
2) If all children of marriage survive, QCDs could be used to clear title.
If not all survive, go back to square one.
3) Call John McCrady of this list.
John McCrady
Counsel
Puget Sound Title Company
5350 Orchard Street West
University Place WA 98467
253-476-5721
j.mccrady at pstitle.com

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it's confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, it's too late to stop reading this message, but you may
not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.