[WSBAPT] TPP Memo - File with Will?

Nicholas Pleasants nick at pleasantslaw.com
Tue May 19 11:01:55 PDT 2020

Thanks, Krista! That was my gut feeling too, just wanted to get others’ input.
I share office space with other lawyers, but they are not in the office these days to bounce ideas off of. I appreciate your response very much.

Best,
Nick

Nicholas Pleasants
Pleasants Law Firm, P.S.
2300 130th Ave NE, Suite A-101
Bellevue, WA 98005-1755
(425) 615-7070 tel/fax
nick at pleasantslaw.com<mailto:nick at pleasantslaw.com>
The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged and is confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient, or any employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient. Any unauthorized use, distribution or copying of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original message and all attachments from your electronic files.