[WSBAPT] stimulus check made to deceased

Jamia Burns jamia at jamiaburnslaw.com
Tue May 12 16:35:02 PDT 2020

The IRS issued notice last week that all stimulus checks or deposits made
to deceased person's must be returned to the IRS. Instructions for
returning the money are available on the IRS website at irs.gov. I have
sent notice to all of my probate clients to be on the lookout for the
deposit and to return it immediately.

Jamia S. Burns
Attorney at Law - Estate Planning
360-739-6379
www.jamiaburnslaw.com
jamia at jamiaburnslaw.com
Mail: P.O. Box 29453
Bellingham, WA 98228
Office: 1200 Dupont Street, Ste. 1-D
Bellingham, WA 98225 (by appointment only)