[WSBAPT] bank account taken upon death to pay for loan from bank

Rob Wilson-Hoss rob at hctc.com
Tue May 12 11:16:45 PDT 2020

Thanks, I hadn’t thought of that. I think they realized on it before there was a default, thought.

Robert D. Wilson-Hoss

Hoss & Wilson-Hoss, LLP

236 West Birch Street

Shelton, WA 98584

360 426-2999

www.hossandwilson-hoss.com

rob at hctc.com

This message is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or by telephone (call us collect at the number listed above) and immediately delete this message and any and all of its attachments.  Thank you.