[WSBAPT] CA transfer on death deed

Jamia Burns jamia at jamiaburnslaw.com
Mon May 11 16:08:03 PDT 2020

In California, the Transfer on Death Deed is really a form provided on the
county website. I have seen the one from LA County and it looks pretty
simple.

Respectfully,

Jamia S. Burns
Attorney at Law - Estate Planning
360-739-6379
www.jamiaburnslaw.com
jamia at jamiaburnslaw.com
Mail: P.O. Box 29453
Bellingham, WA 98228
Office: 1200 Dupont Street, Ste. 1-D
Bellingham, WA 98225 (by appointment only)