[WSBAPT] Abuse of US Forest Service Easement

Jennifer Johnson jmhanigan at cni.net
Sun May 10 16:37:15 PDT 2020

This doesn’t directly answer your question, but perhaps the volunteer coordinator at the Pacific Crest Trail Association could help address some of your clients concerns?  They coordinate most of the trail crews and might be able to respond more quickly than the Forest Service.

Ellen Ginda
Volunteer Programs Coordinator
volunteer at pcta.org
916-285-1838

I thru-hiked the Pacific Crest Trail in 2017 and everyone I know that has hiked it is super grateful for people who allow us access to their land, so please thank your client!  I hope her concerns are addressed to her satisfaction.

Jennifer

Jennifer M. Johnson

Attorney

Hanigan Law Office, PS

PO Box 39 - 68 Main Street

Cathlamet, WA 98612

(360) 795-3494

(360) 795-3001 (f)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  THIS EMAIL IS INTENDED TO BE A CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED ATTORNEY-CLIENT COMMUNICATION.  IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OF THIS EMAIL, PLEASE DO NOT READ OR PRINT IT.  This transmission is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or duplication of this transmission by someone other than the intended addressee or its designated agent is strictly prohibited.  If your receipt of this transmission is in error, please notify the sender immediately by calling 360.795.3494, or by reply to this transmission, and then permanently delete the message.

DISCLAIMER NOTICE:  Email communication on the internet is NOT secure.  There is a risk that this communication may be intercepted illegally, waiving any implied or explicit attorney-client or work-product privileges.