[WSBAPT] Referral

Sheila Ridgway sheila at ridgwaylawgroup.com
Thu May 7 12:28:21 PDT 2020

Thanks.

From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com <wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com> On Behalf Of Matt Yates
Sent: Thursday, May 7, 2020 12:00 PM
To: WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv <wsbapt at lists.wsbarppt.com>
Cc: Ken Taylor <ken at ridgwaylawgroup.com>; Deirdre Ridgway <deirdre at ridgwaylawgroup.com>
Subject: Re: [WSBAPT] Referral

I have been referring to the SBA website FAQs (link below) in lieu of an actual rule which seems unlikely before determinations of forgiveness eligibility will be made.   FAQs seem to be updated frequently.

https://www.sba.gov/document/support--faq-lenders-borrowers

Matthew D. Yates
Attorney at Law
Yates Marshall, PLLC