[WSBAPT] Referral

Marsha Hudson marsha at griffyn.us
Thu May 7 11:42:11 PDT 2020

Let me know what you hear.  I am on a Facebook group that is exclusively
about PPP.  Not only is it confusing but it seems to be a moving target.

*Marsha C. Hudson*
Attorney at Law #23330

3221 NW 62nd Street, Seattle, WA  98107

Telephone: 206-297-3933

Fax: 206-357-9356
marsha at griffyn.us

*Life's most persistent and urgent question is: What are you doing for
others? -* Martin Luther King, Jr.

This e-mail may contain information that is protected by attorney-client,
work product and/or other privileges.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, use, or reliance upon
its contents is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in
error, please contact me immediately and return the email by forwarding it
to this office at marsha at griffyn.us and then deleting the e-mail.