[WSBAPT] Referral - Business Attorney to Aid in Sale of Business

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Fri May 1 09:10:15 PDT 2020

Good Morning List -

I have a request from a HNW business owner client.  Here is what I can tell
you (and I have advised that they will ultimately need to disclose more to
anyone who responds)

1) A Washington company that is a partnership (family) with about $5m in
annual revenue is looking to sell. Right now there is one partner who would
like to buy out the other but cannot obtain financing and the one who wants
to sell is wanting out at the earliest opportunity.

2) As of this point there has not been a business valuation completed but
they are also in the process of finding that person as well.

3) Business has both repeat and new customers. All domestic (no need for
international law knowledge).  They manufacture/create - this is not a sale
of computer code, Apps, or the like.

I know that this is not a lot to go on. And I will also disclose that the
contact person I am authorized to share with anyone who responds is NOT a
party but is acting as an information gathering agent.  Again, I did
disclose that for conflict reasons they will have to tell any prospective
attorney more information that they have authorized me to share.

If you are interested in learning more, please email directly and I can
provide the name and phone number of contact. I cannot provide any further
details than what has been provided.

Thank you!

Brent

*Brent Williams-Ruth*
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, a division of **BWR Consulting, PLLC*

Office/Scheduling Phone: (425) 830-5134

Direct Mobile: (206) 889-7919

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.Williams-RuthLaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrconsults> /

*As of July 1, 2019 - I began operating as the Law Offices of Brent
Williams-Ruth a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC. Please note the new
points of contact Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com and www.Williams-RuthLaw.com
<http://www.Williams-RuthLaw.com> *