[WSBAPT] Change in Beneficiaries on Irrevocable Trust

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Mon Mar 30 17:13:50 PDT 2020

Wow, that's a very unusual provision - it means all the assets are pulled into the Settlor's estate at his death - which, in general is unusual but not  unheard of, in irrevocable trust.

No - I think you just do a straight forward amendment as I believe you were looking for reference this power.  I'm in a time bind but if you don't hear from anyone, feel free to e-mail in the next few days.

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden
717 W. Sprague Ave.