[WSBAPT] Question regarding transferring real property (please see fact pattern)

Mike Winslow mike at winslegal.com
Mon Mar 30 16:07:00 PDT 2020

Depending on the details of this "assumed" recorded document, it may be
possible to allege performance and fulfillment of a "real estate contract"
and file a quiet title action against Jack X and the heirs at law of the
decedent. See the court cases under RCW 61.16.030. I think this is likely to
be more simple than filing a probate.

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it's confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, it's too late to stop reading this message, but you may
not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.