[WSBAPT] attorneys are officers of the court--therefore essential

Heather de Vrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Fri Mar 27 12:55:03 PDT 2020

We have been conducting will signings and poa notarizations and medical directives, etc. for clients all week, in our conference room. We take all precautions we can, with clients at one end of 8ft table and witnesses spread out at the other end, with gloves and masks, and only have the witnesses in the room for the moments of signing. Also, lots of cleaning, and either client brings their own pen, or takes our pen home with them when they are done. 😊

I too believe this is essential.

Heather

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image003.jpg at 01D60436.EE378790]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
heatherd at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:heatherd at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>
Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>

*****Our office is working to do our part to deal with the COVID-19 situation that is impacting us all.
In particular, we are taking steps to keep the higher traffic areas clean and regularly sanitizing all doorknobs and light switches.
We are limiting the number of in person client appointments per day, trying to keep appointments as short as possible, with preliminary or follow-up discussions by telephone or email. I am also sanitizing client space in my office after each appointment.
Client appointments that can be handled by telephone should be scheduled as such.
If I am sick, I will reschedule, I ask you to do the same.*****

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.