[WSBAPT] Non Coronavirus Question!

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Thu Mar 26 16:20:22 PDT 2020

Jacob,

In our world is there really such a thing as elementary?  I vote no!  Sometimes I am on the 100th time of doing something and I need to pause.

I would say remainder charity is outside the power of appointment.  In our drafting we usually cover both issues and charities for various reasons. I think the remainder must got to issue UNLESS all issue are willing to TEDRA - tough sell.

My 2 cents.

Best of luck,

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe