[WSBAPT] Guardianship Notice of Hearing Cannot Locate Family

Cody Moore codym at moscow.com
Wed Mar 25 11:38:47 PDT 2020

HI all,

We have a basic adult guardianship, however the family cannot be located.

RCW 11.88.040(2) requires notice of the hearing be sent or served to the
family, if any. Here there is family, but we cannot find them anywhere.

Has anyone encountered this? I presume we could get an order to publish, but
haven't done that in this context.

Thank you,

Cody R. Moore
Westberg Roepke Moore, PLLC
530 S. Asbury  Suite 2
Moscow Idaho  83843
Phone: (208) 883-1520
Fax:       (208) 883-1521
 <mailto:cmoore at wrm-law.com> cmoore at wrm-law.com
 <http://www.wrm-law.com/> www.wrm-law.com

This transmission, or any attachment thereto, from Westberg  Roepke Moore,
PLLC is intended only for those persons and/or entities to whom it is
addressed.  The information transmitted may be confidential and/or protected
by a privilege or as attorney work product.  If this transmission is not
intended for you, please return it and then destroy it completely.  Any
unauthorized use of this transmission is strictly prohibited.