[WSBAPT] Notary Endorsement for Electronic Services

Amy Goertz amyjgoertz at icloud.com
Wed Mar 25 10:27:31 PDT 2020

My understanding is that in addition to your regular Notary license, you need to add this endorsement:

https://www.dol.wa.gov/forms/659005.pdf <https://www.dol.wa.gov/forms/659005.pdf>

To that end, any insight into what "electronic software” the courts prefer? I’m assuming this meeting via Zoom, Skype, or other teleconferencing is going to be a permanent addition to our practice.

Amy

Amy J. Goertz, J.D.
Goertz & Lambrecht PLLC
amyjgoertz at icloud.com <mailto:amyjgoertz at icloud.com>