[WSBAPT] Canadian be appointed as a PR or Trustee in US

Mike Winslow mike at winslegal.com
Fri Mar 20 12:15:15 PDT 2020

There are also tax reporting and Homeland Security requirements when a fiduciary controls funds cross border. It can be pain (based on personal experience).

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it’s confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, it’s too late to stop reading this message, but you may not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.