[WSBAPT] P.S.

Martin msilver at wolfenet.com
Thu Mar 19 18:30:13 PDT 2020

The firm on the attachment declaration I sent regarding attestation is not
the firm that drafted the form I used.  And, the drafted of the form was one
of the most intelligent lawyers I ever knew and back in the early nineties
(at the latest) he drafted the form that was used by the firm.  Just saying.

MARTIN SILVER, LLM TAXATION, NYU

ATTORNEY AT LAW

1420 - Fifth Avenue, Suite 3000

Seattle, Washington 98101

Tel:  206-224-3461

Fax:  1-206-224-3459

Web:  http//silvertaxlaw.com

THIS MESSAGE MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION.  IF YOU ARE
NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT PLEASE IMMEDIATELY ADVISE THE SENDER BY REPLY
EMAIL AND DELETE THE MESSAGE.  THANK YOU.